Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Valentine Glitz

These cards are for sale on Ebay.

Ok, I admit...much doesn't get by me on paper without glitter, rhinestones or embossing. For some reason it just isn't "done" until some or all of the those elements are added to a card. I think the Cuttlebug was one the best little inventions ever. Before I bought the Cuttlebug (which you can get with a % off coupon at Micheal's) I tried to use a rolling pin with an embossing folder. It didn't work...and I looked like a retard if you can imagine the scene.

I have been working on several cards over the last few day and have finally got around to photos and posting. On this card I stamped the greeting before I embossed the paper using the Cuttlebug. Another great tip...when paper is on sale at Hobby Lobby, go find the individual sheets of glitter paper (used on the two small hearts). It is a thicker paper, but you can still get it to work on a punch.

Items used:
SU Love Letter DP
SU Polka Dot Punches Stamp Set
Stamp: Happy Valentines Day...stamp bought at Micheal's or Hobby Lobby
SU Heart Punch
SU Heart to Heart Punch
Cuttlebug folder: (If you know the name, let me know)
...on ivory base




No comments:

Post a Comment