Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Be My Valentine Easel Card

Came up with this easel (tent) card...cased from Holley Smith's easel card. I loved the colors and combination of patterned paper. I made six of these cards which will go to my card swap group out in Colorado Springs. The theme for this swap: Valentine/Love
**Extra Challenge: CASE a card you have in your "favorites" folder here at SCS. If you don't have a favorites folder (by golly, start one ) use an old scrapbook/card magazine for inspiration.
I will be making more of these for sure.

Items used:
Stampin Up Punched Potpourri stamp set
SU Heart Punch
SU Bird Punch
SU Trio Flower Punch
SU Modern Label Punch
SU Eyelet Border Punch
SU Love Letter Designer Paper
4" x 5.5" Ivory card base
Ruby rhinestones






No comments:

Post a Comment