Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Five Color Combo


Well, ever get an idea and then realize you just opened a can of worms. That was me last Thursday, Friday and part of Saturday! It was time to clean out my scrapbook room and before it was all over it looked like a craft bomb had gone off. I had my dining room table full, the island in the kitchen and living scattered with items to go through. I really couldn't believe how much I had hoarded <gasp>!

I am blessed enough to have a dedicated creative space that until a couple of days ago, had nearly killed off my creative mojo. Too much stuff in my space!! Today things are organized and there has been a reduction in STUFF. 

I feel the mojo back and found this five color combo challenge over at Peonies and Paper Chains. Here was my effort to put five colors in a project.






No comments:

Post a Comment