Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Simple Card- Holiday Wishes



Don't forget to take a look 
through your old stamps for those favorites.
I picked the stamp set called 
"Holiday Collection" 
and used it here.


The solid green along the 
top of the card is SU Gumball Green cardstock.
The DSP is a few scraps 
leftover from last years collection, set on an angle.


Choose any element in place of the snowflake.
This snowflake is punched out of 
glitter paper and raised with a SU Dimensional.
I used my paper piercing tool, 
mat and template to create the holes under the DSP. 


Set of 4 with stamped envelopes.


Up close view of piercing line.

***********************

If you love paper and crafting come join me by LIKING my Facebook page at 
OR 
Before leaving my blog
get email updates by entering your email address in the right hand column where it says FOLLOW BY EMAIL.







No comments:

Post a Comment