Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Calendar / Post-It Note Easel

I have been creating...just not so faithfully posting my projects. Today I am getting ready for a little Farm and Art Market in town. I thought it might be nice to take a few things down and see if there is any interest. I am always drawn to utilitarian crafts...creative and useful is the best. I purchased/ downloaded a file from here for the calendar:

I do not care to waste paper either, so the card base measures 4 1/4" x 11" 
((You can get two projects out of one 8 1/2" x 11")) 
Scored at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2"
White layer: 4" x 5 1/4"
DSP layer: 3 3/4" x 5"

***Video below showing how 
to create an easel card.***

Trying to use up old DSP.

Side view of the easel card base.

Closeup of flowers. Used Stampin Dimensionals to pop up flowers.
Boho Blossom punch for creating layered flowers with pearls.

Calendar can be changed out monthly.

Packaging for the Farm and Art Market tonight.

Backside of packaging with my stamp.


Video courtesy of Split Coast Stampers:





No comments:

Post a Comment