Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mojo Monday 280 + Lots-O-Cards

I am uploading a lot of cards for one post, but one card led to another and another...well, and another. 
The first card is my submission for MOJO Monday 280. 

You can see the sketch provided 
for this week in the second photo.




I spent some time at our Assisted Living Center today 
giving a presentation on a few paper crafts. 

This is the card that residents there had an to opportunity to make...

which led to another card with a vellum embossed butterfly. 
Which led to...


...another card. 

Added more elements and pattern to this design. 
I am a little partial to pattern in a card.


Ok, that is all for tonight. 
Hope you enjoyed looking. 
Let me know if you have any questions about
the techniques or materials used.

No comments:

Post a Comment