Prepare to see several cards that I have used my new EK success snowflake punch on. Spent more hours than you would believe coming up with the argyle card. Originally the cream glittery flakes were for another card, but I just couldn't make them work with the other paper. Argyle was created from white paper, embossing and then rubbing an ink pad over the surface of the paper. I used red ink (really!). The card and the pic both look more pink than red. Stampin Up set used: Party Punch. Cards are 4" x 5.5" (A2).
Now this card was made with little time involvement...credit for so much time already spent on the first card! I love little details on cards like rhinstones and brads. The neatest new item I have found is a cut and emboss folder by Cuttlebug. It creates the kraft colored base under the make merry. Stampin Up greeting comes from the Berry Christmas stamp set. Cards are 4" x 5.5" (A2).