Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Staff Gifts

Here is this year's gifts for the staff at my school. Each year I come up with something for 50-60 people since I really want to give everyone something at Christmas.

Each package contains 8 Hershey's Nuggets in a 2"x8" self-sealing cellophane wrapper. I used Stampin Up's Its a Wrap Holiday stamp Make Merry on white Avery labels (bought at Wal-Mart). There are 30 Avery labels per page and a total of 300 labels in a package so one package can go a long way. In between the Make Merry labels I created a coordinating label just to help make it look more interesting. At the top, I used the Stampin Up Decorative Label punch and a stamp from the Christmas Punch stamp set. The toppers stick very easily to the cellophane with Tombo Mono Adhesive.








No comments:

Post a Comment